It's Trunk-or-Treat time!
How it works: Decorated cars are parked at the church with people at each car welcoming kids and giving out candy. Kids and families can walk from car to car to see the decorations and collect candy. It's that easy!
Donate Your Trunk
We are always looking for more trunks to give out treats. If you are have not already signed up, let Pastor Dave or Sue Dunn know you plan on participating.
Here are some things to prepare for:
- Cars should be decorated and ready for kids between 4-5pm. The event starts at 5:30, but we may have some early arrivals.
- Have a family-friendly trunk decorations (not scary).
- Get your candy ready! You might want to taste test some of that candy.
- Keep it simple and fun!
- Use what you have around the house OR purchase “Trunk or Treat” decorations (available at Oriental Trading and Amazon.)
- Please avoid overtly spooky, creepy, or gory decorations.
"I want candy"
Help us make this a super sweet Trunk or Treat! Bring a stash of candy or little trinkets that we can pass out to our guests. Please bring your donations to the church on Sunday, October 23!
Assemble Gift Bags
Sunday, October 23, following our worship service, we will put together gift bags to give our to kids and families. Stick around after church and help Sue Dunn and others with these sweet gift bags!
The best way for this event to be a success is to invite families to participate.
- Tell your kids, grandkids, neighbors, friends, grocery store clerk, anybody and everybody.
- Share about it on Facebook or Instagram. Pastor Dave is putting out images daily. Simply share his post.
- Pass out one of these flyers to people you know. Hang it up at your gym, the post office, your work, or put it on your fridge
A special thank you to everyone that has volunteered to be a part of our first ever TRUNK-or-TREAT! This is going to be a great event for our church to connect with families in our community and share the love of Jesus in a safe and simple way!